- All requests for refunds must be made only in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; no telephone requests will be accepted.
- If a request is received within 14 days of initial registration date, a registrant who requests a refund will receive a full refund less a $150.00+GST administrative fee.
- If a request is received during the period from 14 days after the registration date to 4pm of the 14th day prior to the online instructor-led webinar session (which is reserved during the registration process), a registrant who requests a refund will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee
- Within 14 days from the start of the online instructor-led webinar session, no refunds will be issued; registrants will forfeit all course fees.
- After 6 months from the initial registration date, no refunds will be issued, registrants will forfeit all course fees.
Date Change Requests
All requests for course date changes carry a $150+GST administrative fee. All requests for course date changes must be made only in writing via email to email@example.com. Students may only defer a course to a maximum of 2 times, before full course re-enrollment is required.
If you are unable to attend an online instructor-led webinar session and would like to send another individual in your place, please note there will be a $150+GST administration fee. All requests must be received no later than 4 weeks prior to the start of an online webinar session date. All requests for student substitutions will only be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note that the individual confirmed for the session is required to complete all components of the course.